Care and support groups
William Lench Court
80 Ridgacre Road
Personal Care Service
Lench's Trust gained registration with the Care Quality Commission to become care providers in early 2014 and now has its own 24 hour, 7 days a week in house care team based at William Lench Court.
Our team provides a helping hand for people who need help with:
- Personal care such as getting in and out of bed, getting dressed and undressed, cooking, eating, washing and bathing.
- Household tasks such as cleaning and dusting, washing and drying clothes, ironing and shopping.
We aim to provide a high quality and professional service that meets individual needs with courtesy and respect for our residents:
- All our staff are directly employed and trained to high standards; we do not use self-employed workers - however, on the rare occasion we may need to use agency employees.
- The service is managed by Lorna Pusey, Care & Wellbeing Manager, a highly qualified and experienced Manager.
- The Care Quality Commission will regularly check the quality of our service.
|Categories||Housing advice & support|
- Staff are suitably qualified