Back to search results Print Send private feedback to this service

Family support

Address details
Organisation Action on Hearing Loss
Address 4th Floor Crown House 123 Hagley Road Edgbaston
B16 8LD
Contact details
Phone 0121 450 8980

Do you need help with choosing how and where you want to live?
Do you want choice and control about how you live your life?
Do you want to choose when, where and who supports you?
Do you know someone who needs support?
Do you need support but don’t know who to ask?
Personalisation - what do you want?

We are here to help you! We're committed to helping you have more choice and control over the services that you receive. We can support you to identify what is most important to you and find services to help you meet those needs. These could be to do with your money or health, or to do with your social or personal life.
These are only examples – there are many more things that we can help with. Read our care and support for you section to find out more.
Find out more

You can also find out more about how to ask for support, or you can get in touch with our Referrals Co-ordinator:

Tel/text: 0333 240 5659
myFriend: 55115914

Service details
Categories Advice and guidance,Family support
Gender both
Quality standards

Last updated: Feb 15, 2019 12:53

Services focused on particular beneficiaries do not imply that they are offered exclusively to these persons only.