|Organisation||RSVP (Rape and Sexual Violence Project)|
PO Box 9558
Our trained helpline volunteers are there to listen and support you, and those around you. They won’t judge you or give you advice; their aim is to help you with any decision you want to make.
We offer information in the following areas:
• Dealing with the effects of sexual violence and abuse
• Coping with self harm
• Deciding whether to report to the police
• Other RSVP services available such as counselling
• Services offered by other agencies
We know it can be hard to take that first step and call; we respect this. How much you choose to discuss of your own experiences is entirely your own decision.
|Categories||Counselling and listening,Support for victims|
|Staff Qualifications||1 Degree or Diploma in counselling or final year of working towards degree/diploma 2 National Service Standards – Specialist Sexual Abuse 3 PQASSO|
- Staff are suitably qualified