MENTAL HEALTH: Our Roots CIC COVID-19 Counselling
|Organisation||Our Roots CIC|
20 Holyhead Road
Our Roots CIC is providing a free Counselling service to those who are unknown to the service and are experiencing psychological symptoms due to the COVID-19 situation.
This Counselling service is designed to:
- Ease stress on key workers
- Increase coping strategies
- Help with effects of Social Isolation
- Tackle loneliness
- Reduce relationship conflict
- Ease worries of and around COVID-19
We offer a maximum of 3 sessions to those who are not in a current psychological crisis.
|Categories||Counselling and listening,COVID-19 Support|
|Staff Qualifications||All staff are highly qualified and trained Counsellors.|