|Organisation||Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau|
Ground Floor, Gazette Buildings, 168 Corporation Street
Citizens Advice Birmingham offers advice on a wide range of issues to anyone living in the Birmingham area. Our service is free of charge, confidential, independent and impartial.
We won’t judge you, persuade you or tell you what you should do – we will listen, explain all the available options to you and support you in the course of action you decide to take.
Following the government’s instructions to stay at home, all our face-to-face advice services will be suspended for the foreseeable future.
People who have already booked appointments should not attend and should expect a phone call where we will try to hold the appointment by phone.
There are a number of ways you can continue to get advice during this time:
● General advice will be given via our Adviceline which people can reach by calling 03444 77 10 10. This is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 4.30pm.
● Our debt advice service can be accessed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
● You can chat online to an advisor by visiting our website at: citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us.
● If you are looking for advice on consumer issues (e.g. issues related to products or services you've purchased), you can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 or chat online to an advisor on our website.
● If you are seeking to make a new claim for Universal Credit, you should call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
Waiting times for these services may be slightly longer than usual as we adapt to our new patterns of working.
|Categories||Advice and guidance,COVID-19 Support|