Ladywood Furniture Project
|Organisation||Ladywood Furniture Project|
81 Eyre Street
|Phone||0121 455 7133|
|Opening hours||Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2pm|
|Accessibility details||Please note:
• Service available to PEOPLE LIVING IN BIRMINGHAM ONLY. OF RETIREMENT AGE OR RECIEVING A STATUTORY BENEFIT.
• Proof is required or you must have an accompanying letter from an associate organisation that you are in hardship and require assistance.
• Furniture is very affordable and must be paid for in cash.
• We do not reserve or sell over the phone, everyone must come in person.
• Due to stock changes daily, all items are individually priced.
• We sell free standing Furniture. We do not normally sell Electrical items
Ladywood Furniture Project (Lfp) aim to help anyone in Birmingham who has a genuine need of furniture.
The charity has two core aims and objectives:
•Firstly to help individuals and families on benefits or low income find good, clean affordable furniture;
•Secondly to help local people develop employment skills through volunteering in their community.
Lfp charge for furniture but items are priced at affordable levels and the charges makes a small contribution to meeting volunteer expenses.
|Staff Qualifications||All staff are appropriately trained.|
- Staff are suitably qualified